Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, our evidence-based ACTIVATOR ℗ poles were designed by an occupational therapist & gerontologist specifically for rehab and long-term conditions. This unique patented design enhances strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind. Moda Poles have a funky multicoloured design, bell shaped tips for stability and come with additional trekking and sand baskets.
ACTIVATOR ℗ poles may be beneficial for pre/post hip knee surgery (upon assessment of a rehab professional), soft tissue injuries, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, chronic pain, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and older adults.* There are currently 10 independent studies on the ACTIVATOR Poles at hospitals and universities in Canada and the UK.
- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity
- Maximum User Weight 114 kg
- Weight bearing per pole 90 kg
- Patented ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening, balance and off loading while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell shaped tip for stability
- Wide ledge instead of a strap to reduce the risk of injury
- 3 Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 182 cm
- 2-section collapsible poles for travel
- Snow and Trekking Baskets
*If you have any of these conditions, consult your physician or therapist prior to use the ACTIVATOR Poles or if you are currently use or have been recommended to use other devices for walking.