ACTIVATOR™ poles were designed for post/hip knee surgery, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, chronic pain, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and fall prevention.
- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity – 90 kgs per pole (maximum user weight, 114 kg) .
- Patent ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell Shape tip for stability
- Strapless to reduce the risk of injury
- Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 182 cm
- 2-section collapsible poles for travel
- Includes a user guide and online video instruction on the ACTIVATOR™ technique
Consult your specialist or therapist if using the ACTIVATOR™ poles instead of canes, crutches or walkers.