Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, our ACTIVATOR2 Poles were designed by an occupational therapist specifically for rehab and long-term conditions. Our unique patented CoreGrip was designed specifically to improve strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind. ACTIVATOR Poles can be utilized with post/hip knee surgery, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, pain management, sports injuries, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and older adults.*
New ACTIVATOR2 Poles are were designed for taller clients while collapsing shorter for travel.
- Patent ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell shape tip for stability
- Strapless to minimize injuries
- Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 195 cm
- Trekking baskets
- 3-section collapsible for travel – 64 cm
- Flip and button lock – 90 kgs of weight-bearing per pole
- User guide and online video instruction on ACTIVATOR™ technique
*If you are using or a device is recommended for walking, consult your specialist or therapist prior to using the ACTIVATOR2 Poles.